Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October Wrap-Up...

I'm happy to report that I'm leaving October with a 10 pound weight loss for the month. I can't help but wish it were more, but I am happy that it was at least better than last month and the month before. I'm grateful for every pound lost.

I'm hoping to be under 300 by the middle of the month... so, in about 2 weeks. It would be great to finally be able to say that I've lost 100 pounds! I know I think about that goal a lot... but it is so huge!

My trainer has really been pushing me to run lately. He thinks that my body needs the shock of doing something new and pushing myself harder than I have before. Today we went outside the gym and around to the back where I was doing sprints. Well, as much sprinting as a fat girl can do, I guess. I was sweating and out of breath and I said "so, this is my cardio today, right?" And he smiled as he informed me that it, in fact, was NOT my cardio and that I still owed 20 minutes on the treadmill when we got back inside. I wasn't looking forward to more sweat, but once I got going on the treadmill I felt really good. I started to try and jog some on there and ended up finishing my mile in 16:49, which is my best time yet.

November is going to be a good month... I'm shooting for a 12 pound loss!

4 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

Yay, well done! Man, I'd kill for a 10lb weight loss for the month. I used t have them, but it's really been a tough 'decade' of weight to ge tthrough this time.

Christine said...

Happy Hallowe'en to you!
Congrats on your loss for October! That's great news. Here's to November and kicking some butt.

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on a great October! And here's to a great November for both of us! :)

Elz said...

well done on the 10pound weightloss keep going your doing great. It's good that you tried the running I cant even do that. I can run for 30 seconds and thats it. Probably less now that i gained weight. Keep it up