Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm a 2-hundred-something!

After hitting 300 the other day, I knew that my time weighing over 300 pounds was quickly coming to an end. It ended today! I wasn't going to weigh until Saturday, but something made me try it out today and I'm glad I did. 298.5!

When I went to enter my weight into the elliptical machine, I absentmindedly pressed the 3 as in 3-hundred-something. Then I remembered that no, I'm no longer a 3-hundred-something... I am a 2-hundred-something! Yay!

I think the last time I weighed under 300 pounds was at least 10 years ago. From this day on, I will do everything in my power to never weigh in the 300's again.

17 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you!!! I know what it's like to be in the 300's and LONG to be out of them and in the 200's... so I know the extreme joy that you are feeling right now! Good for you! What an accomplishment! You should be SO proud of yourself!

I know that you will NEVER see the 300's ever again! Woo hoo! JAnd I'm looking forward to congratulating you when you hit 199! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! so glad i found you. your writing is awesome. bravo!

weezie

Tully said...

I am normally a lurker, but I just wanted to congratulate you. That is a wonderful achievement- you are a great inspiration. :-)

Leslie said...

Congratulations - what an great accomplishment - woohoo!!!!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Congratulations! I was holding a pity party for one so I missed the last post about you losing 100lbs, so double congratulations!

Diana Swallow said...

So happy for you! I can't wait to join you in the ex300's land!

Kaycee said...

Yay!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!

I'm bummed today so I came here for some inspiration and I got it. Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am SOOOO excited for you! that must be such a great feeling!

Hanlie said...

That is so wow! We weigh in kg, and I can't wait to weigh under 100 again, but that will take a long, long time... My rewards for that will be to resume horseback riding!

Caroline said...

Welcome to Twoterville, what an amazing accomplishment, you can now kiss the 300's good bye and never return, shut that door! I rememeber it well - and think back and can't believe I was over 300 lbs - WOW!!

Great job!!

Maddds

Sonya said...

WOW...that's amazing!!!! Congratulations on such a HUGE milestone. Awesome job!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are fantastic!!!

Naturally Blessed said...

WOW!!!

its been a while since i've been by your site, and you've done amazing since last i was here!

Congratulations! i can not imgaine the glee and giddiness you must feel. i am sure i will feel the same way whenever i hit my 100lb loss....though thats far off in teh distance, lol. but you give renewed hope!

Blessings!

Kerstin said...

new reader, but just wanted to say congratulations on your achievement!

Chinwendu said...

I just found your blog. Congrats, I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Well done! ;) That;s a great goal!

Fairy Princess said...

Just found your blog and am LOVING it! I am at 76 lbs lost right now and am looking forward to celebrating my 100 down hopefully sooN! I can't wait to be out of the 3's myself.

Congratulations!!!!