Well, I'm a little early with the New Year wishes... but I probably won't remember to blog tomorrow, so the wishes are coming now. :)
December has been a good weight loss month for me. I lost 10 pounds in December! Who does that? Certainly has never been me before... I usually gain 10 pounds in December from all of the Christmas treats and goodies! But, my trainer gave me a challenge to lose 10 pounds this month and I actually did it. After a 7 pound loss in November, I was happy to be in the double digits this month... barely, but it still counts. :)
I can't believe I've lost 110 pounds in the last 9 months! It's not like me to stick with a healthy eating plan for this long... and it's definitely NOT like me to stick with exercise. But it feels really good to see the scale go down and see my jeans size shrink. The 24's that were tight last month are feeling really good now. I can't wait to buy a pair of jeans from the GAP, though! I've always thought of the GAP as the store for cute skinny girls. While I will probably never be "skinny" I will be healthy and I'll be rockin' the GAP jeans before I know it. :)
I think that 2008 is going to be a good year. :)
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like the new layout!
Happy New Year!
Congratulations. you are a true inspiration. To have lost so much in 9 months is truly awesome.
Happy New Year! I like the new page. Well keep going your doing great and you don't have to be a size 2 to be a cute girl remember that. Your doing better then I am infact your beating me in the -300pnd race lol. How tall are you btw? you said you were smaller then a 24 i figure you must be pretty tall. you should post some pics. your almost there if you make it under 200 how great would that feel!!
I just started this journey and blogging and your post was really inspiring. I think I must have gained what you lost over the last couple of weeks!! Well done you! Wishing you a happy (and lighter!) 2008, and Gap jeans! :-)
Congrats, Ive just stumbled on your blog and its fantastic. Im excited for you and all of your success. Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment