My weight has stuck at 325 for the last couple of days, so I've officially lost 75 pounds. I'm almost halfway to the 200 pound goal I set for myself. Of course I have a lot left to lose... but I'm finally starting to feel like I'm accomplishing something. FINALLY!
I went shopping for a new top/blouse to wear with black pants for my school's Open House the other night. I was super excited to fit into a size 22/24 top! And it wasn't even a stretchy top! I've been in a 26/28 (3x) top for soooo long now. It feels good to be able to buy something smaller than usual.
I mentioned to my husband that I am now at a lower weight than when he met me. So, my weight is going to start being uncharted territory for him from now on. :) I am really blessed to have the husband I do. He has loved me as a fat girl for so long now. I hope he can get used to the shrinking wife he has. He has mentioned that he doesn't want me to be "skinny". I told him that he has nothing to worry about because I don't even want to be skinny. I just want to be a normal size... I want to be able to go into any store and get a pair of jeans without any problem. I still want to be curvy... but shapely-curvy, not fatty-curvy. I'd be happy at a size 14, I think. Of course I might change my mind when I get there... which is why it's a good thing that my goals don't have to be set in stone.
I'm just tired of being fat.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm so glad you did! Now I can visit yours and we can encourage each other! :)
And congratulations on losing 75 pounds so far!!! That is just awesome!!! You have come so far. You are obviously doing something right! Keep up the good work!
My goal is to lose 200 pounds, too. So far I have 11.2 off. Your weight loss is SO motivating. I know we can do this. We WILL do this.
I just started blogging recently, too. And it has made SUCH a help with my weight loss. Writing my thoughts and feelings really is therapeutic. And the comments and support from blog buddies has been priceless! I really wish I had started blogging months ago.
I'll be keeping an eye on you, girlfriend! :)
I'm tired of being fat too. Kudos to you for losing 75 pounds though! So impressive!
Awww...I just read what you posted on my blog today. So sorry that happened to you! But...that is the last time something like that will ever happen! I'm glad you had the courage to share it. I've written about so many things that I've kept to myself for so long...and I think it's really helped to be open and honest about everything.
You are SUCH an inspiration to me. You have no idea. I cannot wait until I am at the weight that you are at! Keep up the good work! :)
Congrats on losing 75 pounds!!! I can't wait until I can fit into smaller clothes too!
My goal is to lose over 200 pounds. I'm down 75 so far too. I currently weigh 350 so I'm headed down there with you!
I know it won't happen over night, I know I won't be at goal a year from now, but I'm meeting other wonderful bloggers out there who are walking this journey with me and together we will make it.
I'm like you, I don't want to be skinny, I just want to feel normal.
I'm going to check back and see how you are doing!
Post a Comment