Monday, April 7, 2008

1 Year Progress Pic...

I finally got around to taking my one-year progress picture. :) Yes, my head is cut off. Don't worry, though... you aren't missing much. You can see my face when I convince Oprah to have me on her show when I get to goal.





Oh, look... you get to see some chin. :) If you want to see the before pic, scroll though old posts and you'll find it. I don't want to post it again because... well... because I really hate seeing it.

So... one year, 135 pounds. It's a big accomplishment... it's over a third of my starting weight! Despite the fact that I wish I could be at goal yesterday, I am proud of myself. I think I've finally got things figured out after years and years of failed attempts to lose weight.

I appreciate all of the wonderfully sweet and supportive comments that I've been getting from everyone. It isn't necessary for you to say anything to me... but I do appreciate it very much when you do. :)

14 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! You look fabulous! You have accomplished so much in one year... and should be so proud of yourself!

Oprah better have you on her show. I want to see the face that goes with this incredible shrinking body! hehe

And I love the dress!

:)

Andrew is getting fit said...

Wow! What a great accomplishment.

You rock!

Sonya said...

Great pic!!!!

You will power/determination is amazing. I have most hit my 1 year mark and have only made it to 36lbs lost. You've lost 100lbs more than me! WOW....totally amazing.

Anonymous said...

I think you look gorgeous! Good for you for getting this far in such a short amount of time.

Anonymous said...

congrats! you look FABULOUS!

Diana Swallow said...

WOW what a great way to show off your accomplishment, your body looks great and in my mind there is a HUGE smile on your face!

You've accomplished so much in one year!!

Yogi Wannabe said...

Wow! You look awesome! You are such an inspiration to me!

Elz said...

Hey I think you look fantastic and from seeing how far you have come it's great!!! see i told you that doctor didn't know what they were talking about. Your skin also looks good it's because you didn't loose it quick your arms have shrunk and they look good it gives me hope mine are huge!!! and well if you look at my blog u'll see the pregnant leg photo. :-( keep up the good work I like checking in on your progress every so often because I know you can do it. I hope I get your courage strenght and determination!!

Anonymous said...

What a great accomplishment you've made in just one year!! Congratulations and keep it up!

Chinwendu said...

Inspirational and fantastic work. Keep it up!

RunningNan said...

Happy Anniversary! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am brand new here and am just browsing the weight loss and personal life blogs. The progress you have made in one year is FANTASTIC. I know myself that it is really hard to focus on long term dieting when one is over 300 or 400 lbs because it is such a long journey.

But you have lost 135 lbs so far and probably have slightly less than that left to lose this year, so how great must that feel?

I currently weigh (appros) 320 lbs, although my official weigh in will be tomorrow (uggggh!).

Then I will begin to blog about progress etc ... a year or two behind all you other bloggers who are further along the journey, but hey ho!

(I am always one of life's late comers to the party, and that includes being a very late comer to the world of blogging!)

Best wishes,
Sharon

Nicky said...

You're really an inspiration. Very, very, very much so. Congrats

Anonymous said...

On your way to a healthier you! Absolutely amazing progress! :D