Sunday, November 16, 2008

I found out my pregnancy was ectopic. I had surgery a few days ago to remove it. I am heartbroken but will move past this eventually.

I will be back on the weight loss bandwagon when my doctor gives me the clear to start exercising again.

8 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

I realise this isn't really enough to cover how you must be feeling, but I am so so sorry.

Tami said...

I know that I can't imagine your heartache, but I am so sorry and I am praying for you and your husband during this extremely hard time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.

Diana Swallow said...

I'm so sorry.

Blossom said...

Oh no I'm so sorry....

Nicky said...

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Words cannot convey enough my sympathy to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I am so very, very sorry!

Elz said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It might not help right now but when the time is right you will have the child that was meant to be. I hope you feel better xx